You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Forum für Postgeschichte und Markenfreu(n)de. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Francesco Luraschi" started this thread

Friday, January 8th 2016, 10:35pm

Greetings to everyone from a new forumist

I am collecting letters concerning the city of Milan in the prephilatelic and philatelic period till 1859. Some year ago I started the researches about the postal service in the Kingdom of Lombardy-Venetia and a number of my articles, written also with Clemente Fedele, are published on the reviews Storie di Posta and Cursores. My works are also readable online in www.academia.edu

I'm sorry for my bad knowledge of foreign languages so ... thanks for any help !

Francesco

Klesammler

Experte

Friday, January 8th 2016, 11:26pm

Hello Francesco,

welcome in this Forum. You will see, for that period you are collecting normally there will be an answer for the questions within short time. But hopefully you can help to find solutions for the problems of other members of the forum.

best regards

Dieter

PS: A me piacerebbe di scrivere Italiano come Lei scrive l'Inglese

Friday, January 8th 2016, 11:34pm

Buona Sera Francesco
La saluto cordialmente da noi. Ho visto due delle vostre pagine e li ho trovati più che interessanti.
Adriana
"Im Grunde sind es doch die Verbindungen mit Menschen, die dem Leben seinen Wert geben."
W. v Humboldt

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 4:20am

Buongiorno Francesco

e bene di avere qui un collezionista lombardo - complimenti.

Ci sono alcuni collezionisti della regione, mi anche (ma solo un po).

Cordiali saluti,
Ralph
Liebe Grüsse vom Ralph

Niemals bin ich weniger müßig, als in meinen Mußestunden. Und niemals weniger einsam, als wenn ich allein bin. Publius Cornelius Scipio "Africanus"

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 12:26pm

Buon giorno Francesco,

scusa, non parla italiano, peró : Benvenuto!! :)

I am happy to see you collecting city of Milan in the prephilatelic and philatelic period till 1859.
It is an interesting time and location so again: welcome in this forum.

kind regards
bayern social
Beste Grüsse von
Bayern Social

"Sammler sind glückliche Menschen"

ivosteijn

Experte

Monday, January 11th 2016, 2:51am

Hello Francesco!

Welcome to this forum, and I hope you will find a lot to interest you here!

Ivo
"Who says I don't have a conscience? I have 10!"